Translate

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Irony?



For the next several days, I’ll be spending a lot of time on Ancestry.com in spite of my opinion of the company.

Until now, I haven’t felt the need to follow up on all those shaky leaves – they’d still be there when I got around to them.  But now I intend to migrate completely away from Family Tree Maker so I need to get all the information I can get before my final FTM/Ancestry sync. My current (one month) subscription expires on December 31. The plan is to be mostly fluent in either or both Legacy and RootsMagic software by the end of the first quarter of 2016.

I’ll decide later whether to prune my Ancestry trees down to just cousin bait.



1 comment:

  1. My subscription runs out in Feb,so after the first of the year, I will also be exploring other software programs. My tree is already off of ancestry.com.

    ReplyDelete